Pigeon River Outfitters offers many large primitive camp sites. Some sites are right on the river and some are not. Each site can accommodate several large tents. Sorry no large campers allowed. Pull behind pop-ups are allowed, but only on certain camp sites (please call). No electric or water hook up is available at this time.
Drinks, Ice, and Firewood are available at the camp office.
Please call us at (260) 475-5512 to make reservations.
- Quite Time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
- No loud music
- Respect your fellow campers
- No fireworks of any kind
- No cutting trees (dead fall on the ground is ok to use as firewood)
- Do not move the fire rings
- Please keep your camping area clean
- Bag all garbage and put in dumpster provided at the front
- Pets must be kept on a leash or at camp site AT ALL TIMES.
- All vehicles must remain parked after 10:00 p.m. (except in the event of an emergency)
- ALL VISITORS MUST CHECK IN AT OFFICE AND PAY THE VISITORS FEE
- Visitors must be out by 8:00 pm
- Check out time is 12:00 noon
- Speed limit is 5 mph
- No illegal drugs